A small donation a day may help keep poverty away this Christmas.
The Mustard Seed will be rolling out its 12 Days of Giving, from Dec. 12 to 23, taking donations of much-needed items in high demand this holiday season.
Each day will highlight items of need, but can be donated at any time over the 12 Days:
- December 12 – Travel Games: Checkers / Deck of Cards / Chess
- December 13 – $5.00 Gift Card: for Coffee, Movies, Food (with amount written on card)
- December 14 – New Empty Adult Backpack
- December 15 – New Winter Toques / Mitts / Scarves
- December 16 – Winter Jackets
- December 17 – Travel size only: Shampoo / Conditioner / Kleenex / Toothpaste
- December 18 – Work Gloves / Winter Boots
- December 19 – Band-Aids / Wet Wipes / Can Opener / Deodorant / Lip Balm / Toothbrush
- December 20 – New Long Underwear, Regular Underwear for Men and Women
- December 21 – New Sweatpants / Joggers M/L/XL for Men and Women
- December 22 – Bus Tickets
- December 23 – Toilet paper / Balaclava toques (ski mask)