It's the time of year to give your home a complete physical.
Spring has sprung so it's time to take a good look around your home, both inside and out and conduct some preventative maintenance. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
• inspect your attic for rodents and roof leaks
• inspect your roof and the flashings around your chimney
• check seals around windows/doors and fix damaged screens
• repair fences, posts, steps, decks, railings and outdoor furniture
• clean out your gutters and make sure all of the downspouts drain away from your foundation
Your home is likely your biggest investment so it's important to perform regular maintenance in order to keep it in tip-top shape. If you set aside a couple of days now, you'll be able to sit back, relax and enjoy your home when the summer finally arrives!